Disqus for fusion-netcafe

Sansa Stark dabbing and chugging wine at a Rangers game is everything I need in life

author photo

Yasss queen.
Sophie Turner, perhaps better known as Sansa Stark on Game of Thrones won Tuesday night when she was featured on the the Rangers jumbotron.
I’m not gonna pretend like I know the right way to behave when you’re on the jumbotron. It’s not like there are any hard and fast rules about it, but I’d wager that ironically dabbing and chugging a glass of red wine is right up there with the absolute best ways to behave.
What do you want out of her? A boring wave? A smile? Hell no ... Sansa don’t play like that. She’s gonna enjoy her wine, and dab on you while gleefully watching your hounds rip you apart (shout out to Ramsay Bolton, a**hole king of Westeros — glad you’re dead, buddy).
Admittedly I didn’t start out being a die-hard Sansa-stan, but these last two seasons totally flipped the script for me. I like the quiet, dignified political obliteration of her opponents vs. Arya’s “slit everyone’s throat” approach.
Anyway, I digress. Sophie Turner is awesome, and I’m still laughing at this.



from SBNation.com - All Posts https://ift.tt/2TpGxss

This post have 0 Comments


EmoticonEmoticon

Next article Next Post
Previous article Previous Post

Advertisement